Just pick a theme you like, a sidebar image you want, and then go to this website and it’ll give you a color scheme that’s nearly perf every time. It’s like super easy and it’s totally how I do all my schemes
*CRIES LOUDLY BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW THAT EXISTS*
For Good- Wicked Piano/Guitar/vocal book idinamenzel @wickedthemusical
Mini Key Lime Pie Cheesecake (recipe)
calm before the storm
a playlist for when you want to fight back.
1) do you want me (dead)? // all time low || 2) camisado // panic! at the disco || 3) me without you (all i ever wanted) // all time low || 4) sorry, not sorry // mayday parade || 5) calm before the storm // fall out boy || 6) seventy times 7 // brand new || 7) grow up // paramore || 8) growing up // fall out boy || 9) came out swinging // the wonder years
just kiss me ≡ a playlist for when you’re hopelessly in love
i. panic! at the disco- new perspective // ii. fall out boy- alone together // iii. noah and the whale- 5 years time // iv. of monsters and men- king and lionheart // v. panic! at the disco- always // vi. passion pit- i’ve got your number // vii. frightened rabbits- old old fashioned // viii. fall out boy- i’m like a lawyer with the way i’m always trying to get you off (me & you) // ix. bastille- flaws // x. the naked and famous- hearts like ours // xi. arctic monkeys- stop the world i wanna get off with you // xii. twenty one pilots- oh, ms. believer // xiii. regina spektor- hotel song
THAT FIRST SITE IS EVERY WRITER’S DREAM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING AND THOUGHT GOD DAMN IS THERE A SPECIFIC WORD FOR WHAT I’M USING TWO SENTENCES TO DESCRIBE AND JUST GETTING A BUNCH OF SHIT GOOGLE RESULTS
i made this powerpoint based on things that i’ve seen in the past and have been seeing lately that annoyed me when it comes to people posting their headcanons of asexual characters and the like. it mostly addresses basic stereotypes. i had this looked over by a friend who also identifies as asexual but i am human and mistakes may have been made. let me know if i messed up, but please understand that this is in no way meant to be an exhaustive resource.
some additional reading:
- fuckyeahcharacterdevelopment on writing asexual characters
- Carnival of Aces masterpost (monthly essays on various topics hosted by different blogs) and The Asexual Agenda in general
- This Week in Shitty Tropes: the Ace Misogynist by beranyth
- thingsthatmakeyouacey and check out her race and ace tag
- swankivy’s essays on asexuality
- be aware that like with most other topics the main tags here on tumblr can be a bit of a mixed bag at times
- could probably suggest more blogs but this is a good start?
don’t harass anyone to look over your writing for you but my inbox is always open for questions . even if i can’t answer you myself i’ll try to help you find an answer.